Turbo Tech Racing Intake Manifold - Ford Focus RS 2.3L Turbo.
· Large tapered runners, this helps with the pulling/pushing of air flow into the engine.
Our intake manifold engine flange runners enter the engine at a 20 degree angle; which is the same angle as the cylinder head on your engine. You do NOT want to come in straight/perpendicular to the cylinder head, like some other products currently on the market. Coming in straight, causes a last minute, not needed, bend to the air flow.
· Factory sensor connections for ALL factory lines/sensors. Simple plug and play!
· Removable throttle body flange, so it can be replaced with another flange for a larger throttle body.
· Built in velocity stacks inside each runner (Radiused Modulate).
· Re uses factory gaskets (throttle body, and cylinder head runner).
· Option to have a bare aluminum finish, or upgrade to many powder coat colors.
· Professionally hand TIG welded
Dyno gains of 8 WHP and 8 FT LBS Torque between 3300 RPM and 5800 RPM.
Dyno photo attached. Run 18 is stock manifold (Blue). Run 19 (Red) and run 20 (Green) are Turbo Tech Racing Manifold. Testing done on same day, within 1 hour of each other.
Made to customer order, takes 1-2 weeks to manufacture, considered special ordered and non returnable.